Pray for Last Bell Camps & Orphan Volunteers
Summer is a special prayer opportunity: we’ll spend extra time with orphanage graduates during busy days at camp. And we’ll get to witness young people giving back by volunteering!
How to pray for Last Bell’s camps:
- Pray for safety and health, especially for our Stop the Cycle families with young children taking a long bus ride and playing by the sea
- Pray for the unfolding of trust-based relationships with orphanage graduates
- Pray for sustained energy and wisdom for our staff
Info about individual camps:
July 7th – 12th
English Camp near Kyiv
Luba and Vasya Yaroshuk will lead this camp for students ages 15-17 from a Zhytomyr trade school. They’ll practice English skills, vital for passing college entrance exams. This is an investment in their future!
July 12th – 16th
“Vector” camp near Zhytomyr
Also for trade school students ages 15-17.
July 20th – 27th
Stop the Cycle camp near Odessa, on the Black Sea
Eight staff members, including former orphan Yulia Sagaidachna, will lead this trip for orphan-parented families, who will play and learn together while volunteers provide childcare for parenting classes.
July 29th – August 6th
Camp in the Carpathian Mountains (Western Ukraine)
Lena Voznyuk and Nastya Konsedailo will lead this group of students, ages 18-22.
August 14th – 21st
Camp with Agape Ministry, also in the Carpathian Mountains
Abram Krevoruchko will lead this trip for orphan students, also ages 18-22.
Our Youth Giving Back
It’s a great joy when youth begin to thrive and serve others. Please pray for our youth volunteering:
- Sveta Varss, volunteering at church camp
- Alona Varss, church camp and Mission to Ukraine’s camp for children with disabilities
- Kiril Kirichenko, church day camp
- Anya Hrobust, who just started her own medical practice, volunteering at Stop the Cycle camp
- Vika Zdebko, in the kitchen at church camp
Many thanks for your prayers for our exciting summer!