Crisis 2022: Our Most Urgent Needs
Our donate form includes two fund options. “Humanitarian Aid/War Relief” will go toward urgent relief, such as food, diapers, baby food, water, blankets, hygiene supplies, gas for evacuations and returning refugees, protective equipment for youth in the military, and housing needs. “General Operating Fund” will pay staff salaries and provide day-to-day help for our community of orphaned youth. To designate checks toward war relief, write “war relief” on the memo line and mail to PO Box 30671, Indianapolis, IN 46230.
Click here to give through the National Christian Foundation.
- Pray for Putin’s plans to be thwarted and for the protection of soldiers and civilians.
- Pray for protection over our city and our own youth, families, and staff.
- Pray for safe, smooth travel and border crossings for evacuees.
- Pray for housing and other logistical needs to be met, and the right connections at the right time.
- Pray for those who are anxious and suffering to be drawn to God’s love, and for Christians to be strong in their faith.
There are always those who take advantage of tragedy to ask for donations under false pretenses. When you spread the word about Last Bell’s work, you’re not just helping us – you’re also doing a service for your friends who want to give. We just ask that you keep the information in our emails off social media for now. Thanks! You can find us on Facebook here and on Instagram here.
Last Bell Ministries/Eastern European Children’s Outreach is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible according to IRS rules and regulations. Donations are confidential. Your information will not be shared.